Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tetris is expanding!

I know it's been a while. Since I last posted, I went from the Pittsburgh apartment to Silver Spring, where until recently we had no cable or internet. Then I flew home to lovely Cape Cod, where I don't have much access to the family computer. In the next couple of weeks I'll be around Cape Cod, with a trip to Maine for my Grampy's 90th birthday in the middle. So there hasn't been much opportunity for blogging, but I've been getting a good bit of knitting done. The first square of Tetris is complete, but it's back in Silver Spring and I don't have a picture. The second square of tetris is well under way.

On the long drive to Maine I should be able to finish it and get going on the third square. I was initially worried about having enough yarn for all four squares, but it looks like I'll make it. If anything I might need some more black, but I'm just using the Lion wool for that so it's easy to come by.

In other news, there's going to be a knitting store right here in North Falmouth! It's called the Knitting Garden. I have no idea when it will be open, but I'm sure I'll be gone by then. Maybe I can check it out when I'm home this winter.

2 comments:

Halcyon said...

Were you giving Baster Beggin' Strips?

Wild Threads said...

Yes. Yes I was.